Nov 30, 2010

My Gift Is In the Mail!


I really enjoyed participating in the Homemade Gift Exchange hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous. I wish I had more time to work on it but I finished it up late last night (this morning) and got it in the mail today (Nov. 30). I hope my exchange partner likes it!

I wanted to give a gift that a hard working crafter wouldn't make for herself around the holidays while crafting gifts to give to others. I wanted to make something pretty but cozy and comfortable. So I went with the Ladies Twirl Skirt by Lil Blue Boo using two recycled t-shirts. I also jazzed it up a bit by adding some fabric rosettes (and I needed to hide a logo).

This is a great pattern for a newbie like me. You can whip up a few toddler skirts in one night. The ladies skirt took a bit longer. (I blame the rosettes.)
Happy Holidays and Enjoy!

Gift Exchange2
Gift Exchange1

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    Oh my gosh, I'm totally jealous of your partner! That's a beautiful skirt!! I'm sure she loved it Thanks for sharing. I love seeing what everyone made :)
    Happy Holidays!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete