Dec 6, 2010

Christmas comes early for me :-)

Recevied my Homemade Gift Exchange present. I thought it was something I ordered for my son for Christmas from etsy and I couldn't understand why is was all wrapped up (like a present). Then I saw the card and all the treats inside - I hit the jackpot. Allison (of Annie Jack Designs) made me some wonderful treats - fabric backed mirror, fabric ring, pony tail holder and bobby pin, note cards and one of those coffee holder koozie (I'm not sure of the exact name), an ID holder and a ribbon bookmark. Thank you Allison - I love it. And thank you Linda for putting together the gift exchange, with a new baby, I don't know how you do it. (But I'm glad you did.)
IMG_4221
IMG_4220
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow Jessica! you got spoiled! How fun! thanks for sharing. I love seeing what everyone made.
    happy crafting!
    Linda
    PS the next handmade gift exchange will be this July. I hope you'll sign up again! :)

    ReplyDelete