Dec 7, 2010

So Much to make this week

Looks like it is going to be a busy week. Need to get ready for a family Christmas party on Saturday. So here's my list of To-Dos (in addition to making fabric bags for all the gifts):
* Finish purchasing gifts
* If I have enough knit material, make this scarf
* Need to make a few desserts, a classic, an easy one and a new one:
1. The classic made with mini morsels and holiday M&Ms: Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies (made as bars)
2. The easy (can't find the right prezels): Chocolate Pretzel Rings
3. And maybe a new one: Easy Oreo Truffles

I'm doing by best to make an effort on the Green Grocery Bag Challenge . Here are the bags I've been focusing on:

* Green Bag Lady Bag pattern
* Grocery Bag pattern
* Fabric Produce Bag pattern (shown to the right)
* The old standby: Generation T: 108 Ways to Transform a T-Shirt: #83 Backpacking The Heat (with some modifications)


AND if I still have time, I'd like to make my daughter some holiday legwarmers from these cool socks (pictured). And some hair pretties for my daughter and all my little cousins. Ribbon has been cut just need to sew and glue together.IMG_4233
Photos of all finished products I make this Christmas season will be posted as I can. I'll also talk about the Drawstring Bag and the Generation T books that I love after the Christmas madness is over!

4 comments:

  1. They look cute & festive!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for the great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out with the links! So glad you made bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teresa it was a fun project and a great idea! I have to put up photos & blog of all the bags that I made for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete