Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year - new project!!

Happy New Year blogworld!!!
Since I don't always have enough going on, I've decided to take on Project 365 - where you take a picture a day for the entire year. I always have my camera with me and if I don't I can always snap a shot from my cell phone. So this should be the perfect project for me (we'll see ;-).

(If you are interested in learning more - this is a great article to refer to for more information.)

One slight problem: I decided to do this on Jan. 2!!! Fortunately, I took a photo of my husband and I right after midnight on January 1, 2011!! Not the greatest picture or setting (we were out on the porch looking for fireworks) but it might be one of the few photos of us as I participate in this project.
Moose + I in 2011
January 1, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment