Feb 6, 2011

My Go-To Gift for Girls

My Go-To gift for girls is Hair Pretties
Especially for girls that I don't know so well or know their size. I like to make a few different types - barrettes, pony tail holders and headbands. I also like to include a little gift card to Target or Borders so they can pick up something they like too. It usually goes over well.

I like to try and make at least one or two Hair Pretties that corresponds to the next holiday. So as you can see below there are 2 Valentines Day ribbon ponies:
girl gift
(OK, not the best photo, taken at night with my camera phone.)

6 comments:

  1. Those are adorable. I love the button accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I can see these in my grandaughter's hair. Definately a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. A few spools of ribbon goes a long way (and I have a lot of ribbon)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun! I bet any girl would love to have these as a gift!

    Thanks for sharing in FFA!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for linking these "pretties" up to the K.I.S.S. blog bash. I so appreciate your inspiring ideas. Hope you'll link up next week too. Happy to be a new follower. :)

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again everyone. I should mention that my son's little friend opened up this gift, squealed with delight and put the headband right on. SUCCESS!

    ReplyDelete