Feb 2, 2011

Snow Day #? (I've lost count)

Took the kids outside today to help the hubby clear some snow and get my car cleared off. The youngest hasn't been out in the snow too much yet but she seemed to like it.

Until she kept taking her mittens off. I must have wiped off her hands, put the mittens back on and pulled her jacket sleeves over the mittens a dozen times. And she was only outside for 30 minutes!

So I made up my mind that I was going to finally make her some mittens using the SquigglyTwigs Design tute. I don't know why I waited so long. Directions were so easy and I pulled them together very quickly. They look a little narrow in the thumb, but I think they will fit. I'll let you know in the morning!!!
Long mittens
Long mittens vs Old Navy
So much bigger than the Old Navy pair she was wearing.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I have some wool, just begging to be mittens! Your babies are adorable! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete