Mar 8, 2011

Hoo Are You? Fun with Night Owl Crafting

I love reading about the authors of my favorite blogs. I figured I'd jump in and join the fun. Here are this week's questions and my answers.

1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
Online - all the way!!! I think I write about 20 checks a year.

2. How many email accounts do you have?
Three - work, personal and a gmail account as a backup personal account.

3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
A combination of radio, audio books on CD and my ipod. I really like the books on CD, it makes the ride go by quickly. (I have an hour commute to/from work.)

4. What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
I think I may sound like a 13 year old girl when I list some of my current favorites -
Glee, 90210 and Greek (sad that it just ended last night)
Royal Pains
Community, The Office, Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock

5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!
Irish and St. Patrick's Day
Celtics (as in the Boston Celtics basketball team)
Grass

NightOwlCrafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! New follower from Hoo Are You hop. I am a proud Gleek! Don't be ashamed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get interested in books on CD. I am glad they work for you! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete