Apr 26, 2011

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?

NightOwlCrafting




 

(Makes me want to rock out to The Who!)


 


 

1. Do you plant a garden or flowers, or neither?

Does a Topsy Turvy count? Then yes. I hope to do some small container planting this spring with the kids.


 

2. Does it bother you to have your blinds or curtains open after dark so people can see in your house?

Yes, but more so that the sunlight doesn't stream in at 5 am


 

3. Do you like to go camping?

LOVE camping and have been camping my whole life. Prefer to be off the ground in a camper.


 

4. Do you have a laptop or a desk top computer?

Both. My home computer is a desktop and my work has issued me a laptop


 

5. What time during the day do you have your most energy?

Varies, but I would say most of the time it is late morning.


 


 

So tell me, cause I really wanna know - Who are you? Who, who, who, who?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Visiting from HOOO are you?! :) My name's Megan and I'm a full day K teacher in KS. Pop over and say hi if you can!

    Megan

    http://coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com

    I prefer to be off the ground, too, while camping. :)

    ReplyDelete