May 3, 2011

5/5/11 Hooooo Are You?


The Mother's Day edition!


NightOwlCrafting



1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?


Yes, I have two children, a boy and girl


2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!


1-she makes me feel like I can do anything; 2-she's always there when I need her; 3-she's a lot of fun!


3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?


Hmmmm – I like everything she cooks. She makes a great pot roast dinner!


4. What do you love about being a mom?


All the hugs and kisses


5. What are your plans for Mother's day?


Not sure yet. Spend time with the kids, my mom and my mother-in-law. A cookout?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I just followed you over from Hoo are you? Tuesday. I am glad that I finally got time to visit. Your mother sounds awesome. That is great that she has always been there for you. I aspire to be that kind of mother. I totally agree about hugs and kisses. It was fun meeting you in this way.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    ReplyDelete