May 2, 2011

Happy Hair Pretties

Hair pretties make me HAPPY!!

Last night I didn't plan on making hair pretties. I had a couple of cute sewing projects that I wanted to start on. BUT the fabric that I was going to use hasn't been washed so I didn't want to take any chances. I was NOT happy ... and I had to do laundry!!!! So I turned to something that always puts a smile on my face - Hair Pretties.

My daughter got this cute ribbon as part of her birthday present. (She's only 2, so it was really for me. My family knows me so well.) So I whipped up some lined clippies and tuxedo bows.



And I was looking for some cute hair pretties for myself. Typically, I throw my hair in a pony and call it a day but since I cut of 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love on Saturday, I wanted to have some cute clips & bobby pins to make my new cut even cuter!!









Hope you had a great night! Check out my giveaway when you have a sec. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm impressed that you donated your hair! My hair is my security blanket! Kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete