Oct 18, 2011

Hoo Are You? #58

1. Do you sleep with the window open or the fan on no matter what the weather is like?
Me, yes, when it is warm out. My husband, yes, all year long – BBBBRRRRR!!

2. What is your favorite comfort food?
Either chicken pot pie or macaroni and cheese

3. Do you ever go to a chiropractor?
Nope.

4. What is your most memorable Halloween costume growing up?
Definitely the homemade ones – went as an old lady a few times (that’s always fun)

5. Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?
Sunset (the sun rises too early for me). Wished I was on the west coast more so I could see the sun set over the ocean!

NightOwlCrafting



3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog-
    this is a cute idea...
    1. no
    2. muddie buddies (chocolate chex mix)
    3. no
    4. handmade bumble bee
    5. sunset (i'm not an early riser either)!
    Nice to 'meet' you jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a superb
    job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox.
    Exceptional Blog!

    Stop by my homepage; steinzeitdiƤt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gem Ls Conventional hotel Bhurban, Murree, the 5 Starlet class hotel
    dealing with the specific wood is recognized for
    his or her first-rate sites and consequently skills. It offers a superior the issue from your
    real-world precisely what is in the world medication lifestyle the product.

    Mojo, apparently, is very much used via nearly all.



    Feel free to visit my homepage ... office coffee makers reviews

    ReplyDelete