I'm so excited for the arrival of my new nephew in April. The baby shower is in February and I've finally gotten started on some sewing. I got 3 different flannel prints and 3 minky soft fabric in brown dot, red dot and white stripes.
I wanted to sew a few practice items before I started on the stuff for my nephew. I'm so giddy happy at how they turned out. Here's my inspiration:
- Soft Minky Baby Blanket at Everything Your Mama Made & More
- Monogram taggie blankets at Blue Cricket Designs
- Small monogram bib inspired by a ton of different blogs, but did it all by myself. Oh, and I also used some ribbed knit for the back side & initial
- Car seat strap covers at The Sweet Stuff
- Receiving blanket with self binding from Shannon Makes Stuff
Thank you so much fellow bloggers!!!! I will be sure to post more as I finish them!